Customer Success at PLAATO is a combination of leading technology, intuitive implementation, great support and customers feeling empowered to achieve the goals they've set. As part of the PLAATO Customer Success (CS) team, you will be responsible for looking out for our customers, help them overcome obstacles and to create win-win situations.
PLAATO is a fast growing IoT scaleup, with customers in more than 80 countries. As a Customer Success Manager, this means that you will have a workday with a high degree of variation. Covering both the B2C homebrewing segment and B2B professional brewery segment, the role includes onboarding, customer services, customer support and also working with our product and engineering teams to make sure our lessons learned are implemented into our solutions.
As part of our CS Team, your success will be determined by having happy customers, advocate for our solutions, and expanding their accounts based on the value we deliver. And in the process of doing so, we also need to define and build solutions and processes that let us deliver proactive Customer Success on a global scale.
- Take a leading role in managing our B2B and B2C customer success and support channels, and to resolve conversations in a timely and professional manner
- Own a portfolio of B2B customers, with a responsibility to ensure renewals and growth across these accounts
- Take an active part in defining and building scalable ways to deliver a great customer service
- Help build and maintain our Knowledge Base by writing articles, guides or making videos that educate our customers about both our B2B and B2C solutions (link)
- Track and report customer feedback, and work with our product and engineering teams to deliver improvements in our products and services
- Build a deep understanding of our products, industries and customers across all continents
- Ensure our customers get the solutions, service and attention needed for a world class experience when working with PLAATO. The best way to take our products to market is having our customers recommend them, and you’ll be a key part of this experience
We would of course love that you were a superhuman, but since none of us are, we believe that:
- Challenges get your creative juices flowing, you love solving problems
- Connecting with people online, on the phone and face-to-face is your thing
- You work with structure but are agile enough for change
- You are team oriented and appreciate the value of working together
- The world is our market – our customers speak and write in English – or maybe other languages - and so do you
- You think customers are the most important people in the world
- Your ability to learn is off the charts and you are hungry for more
- You don’t cut corners, but prioritize the right things and get the job done
- You have a desire to be part of a global growth journey with a team aiming for the moon
- It would be an extra bonus, but not required if you have brewed you own beer – or somebody else’s
What we can offer:
- A key part in a technology scale-up with global ambitions from an early stage
- Meaningful work. Your everyday actions impact the shared growth journey of our a company
- Unique opportunity to work with and learn from leading software and hardware entrepreneurs
- Be part of a fun, inclusive and dynamic team of go-getters!
- Learn, grow and develop along with the company. 10x growth means opportunities to take on new responsibilities
- Take part in employee benefits including investment opportunities and the PLAATO incentive program